To be eligible for Community Grant Program, Minor Capital Work funding, applicants must:
1. Propose a project located or delivered within the Baw Baw Shire.
2. Be a not-for-profit community group, organisation, or club.
3. Be incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Reforms Act 2012 or supported by another incorporated organisation that will accept legal and financial responsibility for the project (See auspice arrangements for more information.)
4. Have public liability insurance with a minimum of $20 million cover or supported by an auspice organisation with the same cover.
5. Comply with Child Safety standards.
6. Have complied with all terms and conditions, including submitting a completed project acquittal report for all previous grants from the Community Grants Program, including any grants where the organisation has acted as the auspice organisation.
7. Have no outstanding debts at Baw Baw Shire Council.
8. Have written approval in writing from the owner of the land where Minor Capital Work will take place, noting works on privately owned land will not be funded.