This fully fenced park is located in Brooker Park, Warragul.
The park features:
- Air lock double gate entry with landing area for safe entry and exit.
- New footpath connections to improve access around the parks.
- Signage outlining user rules and responsibilities.
- Doggy drinking fountains to make it easy to stay hydrated.
- Doggy waste bag dispenser and bins for easy, convenient and responsible clean up.
- Seating for dog owners to use and enjoy.
- Tree plantings to provide shade in warmer months and break up the wide-open space.
- Maintenance access gates to allow for routine maintenance and waste collections.
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all visitors, please follow the park rules.
- Clean up after your dog
- Obedience train and socialise your dog before coming to the park
- Keep your dog under effective control
- Supervise your dog at all times
- Remove your dog if they become aggressive
- Keep running to a minimum to prevent over exciting other dogs
- Ensure your dog is vaccinated
- Ensure the gate is closed behind you when you enter and leave
- Ensure all dog handlers are over 16 years of age
- Bring dogs if they are aggressive, unvaccinated or are on heat
- Bring puppies until all vaccinations are completed
- Bring food or glass into fenced area
- Allow your dog to dig holes
- Bring more than two dogs with you
- Allow children under 8 years of age to enter the fenced area
The park must be vacated during times of maintenance.