Planning Scheme Amendments

Sometimes the Baw Baw Planning Scheme may need to change to reflect new circumstances. Those changes are known as planning scheme amendments.

The amendments may be introduced to respond to changes in an area, implement the recommendations or vision of an adopted plan or strategy, incorporate a new Council policy, or improve how the scheme operates.

An amendment may involve a change to a planning scheme map (zone and/or overlay), a change to the ordinance (written part of the scheme) or both. Click here to learn more about the process, or select from the menu below.