To participate in the treasure hunt, download the Snap Send Solve app onto your smart phone and start searching for local pieces of art. Once you've downloaded the app, here what you need to do:
I've got the app, what's next?
1. Make an account using your email address.
2. When you find a piece of art, start a new report.
3. Make sure your location is included so we know where to find the artwork.
4. Under the community tab, click on Public Art
5. Take up to five photos and add your description of the piece and area.
6. Make sure the report is being sent to Baw Baw Shire Council and click send!
The more pieces of art you submit, the higher your chance of winning - but remember all pieces of art must be located within Baw Baw!
The Hidden Treasures Hunt closes 31 March 2021, so get out there and start snapping.