Any person or family can find themselves facing times of hardship and emergency through no fault of their own. In these times, people in Baw Baw can get help from experienced services that know how to help, and that can assist in a variety of ways.
You can access food and fresh produce, groceries and personal items, transport vouchers, housing and other supports.
Need help? Find a relief service
The Baw Baw Emergency Relief Directory(PDF, 416KB) will tell you who can help, where they are, when they are available, and how to get in touch. Open the document link to find or more.
Baw Baw Emergency Food Relief Network (EFRN)
Emergency relief services can help people in times of need by providing services and support when it most needed during hardship and emergencies.
The Baw Baw Emergency Food Relief Network (EFRN) is a growing network of community and local service providers who provide food and other emergency relief to people and families throughout Baw Baw. Being in a network helps services to:
- Connect and collaborate with others working in the emergency relief space
- Keep up to date with the latest relevant news, information, research and funding opportunities
- Receive updates from food relief organisations and distribution services
- Promote your services and activities
Current members include:
- Anglicare Victoria
- Baw Baw Combined Churches Food Relief
- Community Church Warragul
- Foodbank Victoria
- Longwarry & District Lions Club
- Quantum Support Services
- St Vincent De Paul
Join the EFRN
The EFRN welcomes new members! This helps provide a better service to the people in Baw Baw who are experiencing hardship.
If you are provider in Baw Baw and you want to know more about the benefits of being a Baw Baw EFRN member, please get in touch. Visit the EFRN website, send them an email or telephone the Prevention Coordinator on (03) 5127 9159.