Baw Baw Shire Council (Council) gives notice under Section 115 (4) of the Local Government Act 2020 (‘the Act’) of its intention to grant a lease on the following terms and conditions to Optus Mobile Pty Ltd for the purpose of constructing, maintaining and operating a telecommunications network at Reserve 1 on Plan of Subdivision 732874C VOLUME 11535 FOLIO 062.
Principal terms of the proposed lease:
- Rent: $15,000 per annum;
- Lease term: Twenty (20) years, consisting of four (4) five (5) year terms.
- Commencement date at the date Council grants the Lease;
- Rent to be reviewed annually to 3%;
- Permitted Use: The purpose of constructing, maintaining and operating a telecommunications network;
- Outgoings: The Lessee will be responsible for electricity and public liability insurance relating to their occupation at the premises.
Please contact Alexandra Chisholm (03) 5624 2597 for any further information on the proposed lease.
All submissions will be considered in accordance with Council’s community engagement policy.
Any person proposing to make a submission must do so by Friday 13th October, 2023.
Submissions should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, and can be hand delivered to Council’s office at 33 Young Street, Drouin, emailed to email@example.com or posted to PO Box 304, Warragul VIC 3820.
Any person requested to be heard in support of their submission is entitled to be heard before Council (or a Committee established by Council for this purpose) or be represented by a person acting on their behalf, and will be notified of the time and date of the hearing.