Report a Road

You've asked. We've listened. From July 2020 we're doubling our annual roads maintenance investment to $8 million per year and committing to make your roads better.  Click here to learn more.

If you've found a problem with a road, let us know using the methods below and we'll get onto it.

To help us respond as efficiently as possible, please provide as much detail as you can about the road defect (e.g. the exact location, the size and type of defect, and so on).

To report a road: 

Requests received via Snap Send Solve after hours don't get actioned until the following working day. So, if the issue is an emergency requiring immediate action (a tree across a road, wandering animals, etc) it's still best to give us a call on 1300 BAW BAW, especially outside of business hours.

Your request can be anonymous but contact details are helpful to seek more information or to provide feedback on your request.

Is the Road a VicRoads or Council Road?

If the road defect you are reporting is in the above list, your request will need to be submitted to VicRoads. You can do this online at the VicRoads website or by calling 13 11 70.

If the road is not listed above, it is a Council road. To report the road defect to Council, complete the below form.

Road Details
Type of Road Issue

Your Contact Details
Type the characters you see in the image below * (Required)


Council will only pass on the personal details provided to other parties in order to action your request (for example, Road Maintenance Service Provider, VicRoads or other government agency). For more information about Council’s privacy policy and the collection and use of personal information contact the Privacy Officer on 5624 2411.