Road Closures and Changed Conditions
Current and Expected Road Closures
Hopetoun Road, Drouin
- Hopetoun Road will be closed (local traffic access only) between Victoria Street and Manikato Drive (including bell mouth of Manikato Drive) on 4 and 5 February 2021. Stabilsation of Road Pavement will be completed . Traffic Management and VMS boards will be in place, please follow detour signs.
McGlone Road, Drouin
- McGlone Road, Drouin (between Fairway Drive and Princes Way) is closed for Utility and Road Construction Works. The road has been gated to protect pedestrians and other road users from the trip hazards. Access to the residents of this part of McGlone Road will be maintained at all times. Unfortunately, the road is still closed. Council and Developer's contractor apologise for the delay and associated inconvenience. The road will be open as soon as it is safe for the pedestrians.
School Road, Noojee
- School Road, Noojee will be closed on 17 November 2021 during Targa Florio Australia event
For further road status updates, please visit the VicTraffic website.
Current Landslips Effecting Baw Baw Roads
Due to significant rainfall in the the region, land slippages have occurred and are currently effecting five Baw Baw roads. These roads are:
- Sunny Creek Road, Trafalgar South
- Warragul Leongatha Road, Seaview
- Yarragon Leongatha Road, Allambee
- Ferndale Strzelecki Road, Ferndale
- Allambee Estate Road, Seaview
These roads remain open, with some locations reduced to a single lane where required. Drivers are encouraged to approach the sites with caution and take note of any traffic controls in place.
You can report a dangerous road or submit a maintenance request via via Snap Send Solve, Live Chat (during business hours), email, web form, Facebook Messenger (during business hours) or phone on 5624 2411 (24 hours, 7 days a week).