Road Closures and Changed Conditions
Current and Expected Road Closures
Hopetoun Road, Drouin
- Hopetoun Road, Drouin (between Princes Way and Edward Street) will be closed (local traffic access only) on 6 November 2020 for roundabout construction works at intersections of Hopetoun Road and Buln Buln Road, Hopetoun Road and Young Street. Please follow detour signs on Hopetoun Road, Buln Buln Road, Young Street, Princes Way, Edward Street and Neerim Street.
Young Street, Darnum
- Young Street, Darnum (between Cropley Street and Darnum-Allambee Road) will be closed (local traffic access only) between 26 October and 13 November 2020 for footpath construction works on Darnum-Allambee Road.
McGlone Road, Drouin
- McGlone Road, Drouin (between Fairway Drive and Princes Way) is closed for Utility and Road Construction Works. The road has been gated to protect pedestrians and other road users from the trip hazards. Access to the residents of this part of McGlone Road will be maintained at all times. The roadworks will continue until 25 December 2020, unless finalised before.
Bluff Road, Jacobs Creek
- Bluff Road, Jacob Creek (between Jacobs Creek Road and Tyers-Walhalla Road) will be closed (local traffic access only) for a full week only during the period of 07 September 2020 until 31 December 2020. Please follow detour signs, options for detour will be through W32 Track and Tyers-Walhalla Road.
King Parrot Boulevard, Drouin
- King Parrot Boulevard, Drouin (Road construction Eastbound between Kakoura St and Stage 7 construction area) until 18 December 2020
School Road, Noojee
- School Road, Noojee will be closed on 27 February 2021 during Targa Florio Australia event
For further road status updates, please visit the VicTraffic website.
You can report a dangerous road or submit a maintenance request via via Snap Send Solve, Live Chat (during business hours), email, web form, Facebook Messenger (during business hours) or phone on 5624 2411 (24 hours, 7 days a week).