Road Closures and Changed Conditions
Current and Expected Road Closures
McGlone Road, Drouin
- McGlone Road, Drouin (between Fairway Drive and Princes Way) is closed for Utility and Road Construction Works. The road has been gated to protect pedestrians and other road users from trip hazards. Access to the residents of this part of McGlone Road will be maintained at all times. Council and Developer's contractor apologise for the delay and associated inconvenience. The road will be open as soon as it is safe for the pedestrians.
Embletons Road, Trafalgar
- Embletons Road, Trafalgar (between North Canal Road and Wheelbarrow Road) will be closed for Road Construction Works from 06 April until 14 April 2021. Access during the works will be kept for local traffic only. Please use North Canal Road and Wheelbarrow Road and follow Detour Signs.
Waterloo Road, Trafalgar
- Waterloo Road, Trafalgar (section near Lochs Creek Road) will be closed for Road Construction Works from 06 April until 13 April 2021. Access during the works will be kept for local traffic only. Please use Telephone Road, Lochs Creek Road, Mills Road and Princes Highway and follow Detour Signs.
Dollarburn Road, Warragul
- Dollarburn Road, Warragul (between Brandy Creek Road and Lardners Track) will be closed on 17 October 2021 during Geoff Watt
Date Palm Street, Longwarry
- Date Palm Street, Longwarry (in front of the property at 9 Flinders Road Longwarry) will be closed on 15 and 16 April 2021. Access during the works will be kept for local traffic only.
School Road, Noojee
- School Road, Noojee will be closed on 17 November 2021 during Targa Florio Australia event.
For further road status updates, please visit the VicTraffic website.
Current Landslips Effecting Baw Baw Roads
Due to significant rainfall in the the region, land slippages have occurred and are currently effecting five Baw Baw roads. These roads are:
- Sunny Creek Road, Trafalgar South
- Warragul Leongatha Road, Seaview
- Yarragon Leongatha Road, Allambee
- Ferndale Strzelecki Road, Ferndale
- Allambee Estate Road, Seaview
These roads remain open, with some locations reduced to a single lane where required. Drivers are encouraged to approach the sites with caution and take note of any traffic controls in place.
You can report a dangerous road or submit a maintenance request via via Snap Send Solve, Live Chat (during business hours), email, web form, Facebook Messenger (during business hours) or phone on 5624 2411 (24 hours, 7 days a week).