Phone or Fax
- Call our Customer Service team on 5624 2411 or 1300 BAW BAW (1300 229 229)
- Fax to 5622 3654
- Send us your enquiry by post to Baw Baw Shire Council, PO Box 304, Warragul, Victoria, 3820
After Hours Service
Calls after hours will be transferred to the Council’s after hours paging service, where you can leave a message with the operator for your matter to be attended to the next working day.
However for enquiries regarding animals/livestock, please contact a Community Compliance Officer during or after hours on 5624 2411. For more information about Council's animal and livestock after hours services, go to Contact a Community Compliance Officer.
In case of a police, fire or medical emergency, always dial 000.
Scam phone calls
- From time to time, residents report receiving phone calls from person/s claiming to be from Baw Baw Shire Council. When callers are asked to verify their identity after requesting personal information, they often hang up.
- Scam callers can be reported to Scamwatch at the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
- If you’re not sure about the authenticity of a caller claiming to be from Council, please call our customer service team directly.