Request Parks, Gardens or Urban Maintenance


Please complete the online form below to request Parks, Garden or Urban maintenance.

To request maintenance to a park, garden or urban area:

Requests received via Snap Send Solve after hours don't get actioned until the following working day. So, if the issue is an emergency requiring immediate action (a tree across a road, wandering animals, etc) it's still best to give us a call on 1300 BAW BAW, especially outside of business hours.

For more information on what maintenance Council provides visit our Parks and Gardens page.

Maintenance Request Form
Type the characters you see in the image below * (Required)

Privacy Statement

Baw Baw Shire Council is collecting the personal information requested on this form for the purpose of responding to feedback and will use the personal information solely for responding to queries as requested. You can gain access to your own personal information by contacting Council's Privacy and Freedom of Information Officer by calling 5624 2411.