Update Your Details


Change Your Address

If you have moved house please complete a Change of Address form to notify Council.

Ownership details can only be changed on receipt of Notice of Acquisition/Disposition or a full copy of the title.

Please note that a Change of Address form must be completed for each person.

Change Your Name

If you have changed your name, please be sure to complete a Change of Name form.

Supporting documentation must be provided when advising Council of change of name.

Please attach a copy of supporting documentation with your form submission.

Supporting documentation can include:

  • Marriage Certificate
  • Drivers Licence
  • Birth Certificate
  • Change of Name Certificate