Road Closures and Changed Conditions
Current and Expected Road Closures
McGlone Road, Drouin
- McGlone Road, Drouin (between Fairway Drive and Princes Way) is closed for Utility and Road Construction Works. The road has been gated to protect pedestrians and other road users from trip hazards. Access to the residents of this part of McGlone Road will be maintained at all times. Council and Developer's contractor apologise for the delay and associated inconvenience. The road will be open as soon as it is safe for the pedestrians.
Queen Street, Warragul
- Queen Street between Smith Street and Mason Street Warragul will be closed on Sunday, 23 May 2021 for the scheduled tree works.
Dollarburn Road, Warragul
- Dollarburn Road, Warragul (between Brandy Creek Road and Lardners Track) will be closed on 17 October 2021 during Geoff Watt
School Road, Noojee
- School Road, Noojee will be closed on 17 November 2021 during Targa Florio Australia event.
For further road status updates, please visit the VicTraffic website.
Current Landslips Effecting Baw Baw Roads
Due to significant rainfall in the the region, land slippages have occurred and are currently effecting five Baw Baw roads. These roads are:
- Sunny Creek Road, Trafalgar South
- Warragul Leongatha Road, Seaview
- Yarragon Leongatha Road, Allambee
- Ferndale Strzelecki Road, Ferndale
- Allambee Estate Road, Seaview
These roads remain open, with some locations reduced to a single lane where required. Drivers are encouraged to approach the sites with caution and take note of any traffic controls in place.
You can report a dangerous road or submit a maintenance request via via Snap Send Solve, Live Chat (during business hours), email, web form, Facebook Messenger (during business hours) or phone on 5624 2411 (24 hours, 7 days a week).