Make a Payment
How to make payments to Baw Baw Shire Council for rates, animal registrations, fines and applications.
Our online payments system allows customers to make different types of payments using a Visa or MasterCard credit card
Currently, the following payments can be made online:
Secure Online Payments
Online payments made to Baw Baw Shire Council are made available from Council's own eServices website powered by SecurePay Pty Ltd. The security of your personal information and credit details is a high priority. Baw Baw Shire Council uses SecurePay to ensure your credit card details are secure. The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol on this service encrypts data so the information is protected during transmission to SecurePay Pty Ltd.
For information about how we manage your personal information, view our Privacy Statement.
Help with Online Payments
If you experience difficulties using the online payment system, email Customer Service or call 5624 2411.
Making Other Payments
Other payments to Council can be made in a range of ways including:
- By mail to Baw Baw Shire Council, PO Box 304, Warragul, VIC 3820, using this Credit Card form(PDF, 49KB).
- By email to Baw Baw Shire Council using this Credit Card form(PDF, 49KB).
- In Person at one of our Customer Service Centres.
- Using BPay through your internet banking (contact your participating bank, credit union or building society).
- Using Post Billpay online, or by phone on 13 18 16, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Using BPoint online or by phone on 1300 276 468 (1300 BPOINT), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The table below shows how you can make other payments to us:
|Type of Payment
- Animal Registration (Renewals)
- Home and Community Care/Debtor Account
- Debtor Invoices
- Animal Registration (New)
- Planning Permits
- Building Permits
- Health Registration or Renewal (Food/Health Act Fees)
- All other miscellaneous fees and charges