- Gippsland Black Pages A directory of services and support in Gippsland.
- Koorie Care at Latrobe Community Health Services.
- 1800RESPECT on 1800 737 732 - Confidential information, counselling and support service.
- HeadtoHelp on 1800 595 212 supports Victorians of all ages. Take the first steps towards finding the mental health and wellbeing support that's best for you.
Many medical services can now be accessed using telehealth. They are real appointments, but conducted remotely.
People can now access bulk-billed telehealth consultations for a range of appointments, including with the following practitioners:
- Paediatricians, speech pathologists, physiotherapists and occupational therapists for services for children with developmental delays
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practitioners
- Social workers and dieticians for eating disorders
To use telehealth, you must be located in Australia, eligible for Medicare and not an admitted patient to a hospital.