The support of local business and industry will be vital in making sure our needs are heard on Spring Street.
Any opportunity you have to spread the word and amplify the message will help keep the issue front of mind as the State Government plans their upcoming budget.
Click the link below to add your voice to a growing list.
Take action! Send your message to the State Government.
Simply complete the form at the link above and it will send your message directly to:
- Hon. Jacinta Allan MP (Minister for Transport Infrastructure)
- Hon. Ben Carroll MP (Minister for Roads and Road Safety)
- Hon. Harriet Shing (Minister for Water, Regional Development and Equality)
- Hon. Catherine King MP (Federal Minister for Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government)
- Jeff Bourman MP (Member for Easter Victoria)
- Russell Broadbent MP (Member for Monash)
- Hon. Darren Chester MP (Member for Gippsland)
Council recently hosted an online industry and business forum to:
- Highlight the need for an improved arterial roads network and present the research done to date
- Outline Council's advocacy efforts to address the issue
- Listen to local the needs and perspectives of local business and industry
- To discuss how we can work in partnership towards the common goal of a modern, fit-for-purpose arterial road network.
You can watch the full video of the industry forum below, or click here to download the slide deck(PDF, 23MB).
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn. We'll be sharing information, updates and videos. You can help amplify the message by sharing them through your networks.
If there is any way we can help you, by supplying more information or assets, please don't hesitate to get in touch.