Health and Food Requirements

If you want to sell food, accommodate people or provide cosmetic services, you will most likely be required to be registered under the current food and health Acts.

This section will provide you with the relevant information and forms to get you on your way.

There may be other Council, state, federal, or other regulating agencies who have input or require your registration.

This includes but is not limited to:

For further information relating to this section, email the Public Health team or call 5624 2411.