In accordance with the Infringements Act 2006, you have the right to request a review of an infringement.
To do so, you must complete the Infringement Review form(PDF, 172KB) and return it to the Council.
To complete the Infringement Review application online please click here.
If you were not the driver of the vehicle at the time of the infringement, please complete this Driver Nomination Satement.
You will need to include evidence in support of your comments.
The following reasons will be considered for review:
- Contrary to Law: This infringement has not been issued in accordance with the relevant regulation.
- Mistake of identity: The person to whom the infringement was issued to is not the alleged offender. Please provide a Statutory Declaration stating the offender name.
- Special Circumstances: In relation to a person means: a mental or intellectual disability, disorder, disease or illness where the disability, disorder, disease or illness results in the person being unable to understand that conduct constitutes an offence; or to control conduct that constitutes an offence; or-a serious addiction to drugs, alcohol or a volatile substance within the meaning of section 57 of the Drugs, Poisons and Controlled substances Act 1981 where the serious addiction results in the person being unable to understand that conduct constitutes an offence; or to control conduct that constitutes an offence; or-homelessness determined in accordance with the prescribed criteria (if any) where the homelessness results in the person being unable to control conduct which constitutes an offence.
- Exceptional Circumstances: The circumstances under which this infringement was issued should be excused having regard to any exceptional circumstances relating to this offence.
- If the person was unaware of the notice having been served and that service of the infringement notice was not by personal service.