No longer on display. Expired on
29 April 2021, 12:00 AM
Council has conducted a review of the Community Local Law 2016, and, following extensive consultation, an amended draft of the Community Local Law has been prepared with suggested changes and improvements, based on the community feedback that has been received.
Council is now exhibiting the amended draft Community Local Law and inviting final feedback to:
- Ensure that the Local Law remains consistent with its objectives, and aligns with community expectations,
- Confirm that the amended draft is clear and enforceable, and
- Ensure that feedback has been correctly interpreted and applied to the amended draft.
The review is intended to amend and improve identified areas within the existing Local Law but is not a full review or re-write. The current Local Law sunsets in 2016 and will undergo a full review and consultation process prior to the introduction of a new Local Law in or before 2026.
This consultation opportunity is open until 5.00pm on Tuesday 1 June 2021.
How to provide feedback
- Via email at Compliance.Review@bawbawshire.vic.gov.au
- In writing to: PO Box 304, Warragul, VIC 3820
- Appear in person – when making a submission, you may request to appear in person, or to be represented by a person specified in the submission, at a meeting to be heard in support of the submission.
For more information about the Community Local Law 2016 Review please this page or call Council on 1300 229 229.