Up to two students per Educational Provider in a mainstream, specialist or pathway education can be apply.
To be eligible for nomination, at least one of these students must identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Nominated eligible students will preferably be Baw Baw Shire resident.
Nominees will be outstanding in two or more of these qualities:
Optimistic: positive outlook about their future and their approach to studies.
Supportive: by valuing other students, empowering them to be successful in their studies and investing in their growth and development.
Respectful: of themselves, education provider and of the diverse views and perspectives of the school community.
Pragmatic: by resolving issues and making the best possible use of their time, effort and resources.
Authentic: by undertaking their studies in an open, honest and transparent manner.
Education Providers who are eligible to apply in 2022:
- Chairo Christian College (Drouin campus)
- Community College Gippsland (Warragul campus)
- Drouin Secondary College
- TAFE Gippsland (Warragul campus)
- Lowanna College, Newborough
- Marist-Sion College
- Neerim District Secondary College
- St Paul’s Anglican Grammar School
- Trafalgar High School
- Warragul and District Specialist School
- Warragul Regional College