Do you have an event to attend or an event to organise that’s coming up and want some financial assistance? Community Sponsorship may be able to assist you.
Baw Baw Shire Council is here to help you with your Community Sponsorship Application for Baw Baw Ambassadors or Community Events.
The process is easy - Application via Appointment.
Simply give our Social and Community Planning team a call on 1300 229 229 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make an appointment for you either in person or over the phone, to explore if Community Sponsorship may be able to assist you.
Before we connect please consider these things about your event:
- Can you provide clear details about the event/project?
- How will you know if the project is achievable?
- How will you demonstrate your ability to deliver the project?
- What specifically will the Community Sponsorship funds be spent on to support your event?
- How will you promote and market about your event?
- How will you determine if your event has been successful?
- What social and community outcomes is your project expected to achieve?
- Does your project relate to a current Baw Baw Shire Council plan or strategy?
- Have you considered community connectedness and inclusion requirements in relation to the needs of our diverse Baw Baw Shire community and other user groups?
- What other relevant support material can you provide with your application eg; budget, quotations, timeline etc?
Take this opportunity to contact us NOW to discuss your event planning to date and we can talk through the application process and its requirements with you.
Baw Baw Shire Council's Community Sponsorship Program can assist eligible community groups deliver events in Baw Baw Shire.