Online Kinder Applications Open Now
Published on 01 April 2020
Kindergarten applications for 2021 are now open for first-round offers until 30 June 2020.
Parents and guardians can complete the quick and convenient kinder application forms online on Council’s website without any need to visit a Council Customer Service Centre.
Online forms are available for:
- Expressions of interest (available from 18 months old)
- 3-year-old kinder enrolments for 2020 and 2021
- 4-year-old kinder enrolments for 2020 and 2021
Online applications are available for 14 local community kindergartens currently part of the Central Enrolment process managed by Council:
- Oak Street Kindergarten, Drouin
- Drouin Kindergarten
- Drouin Primary School Early Learning Centre
- Erica Pre-School
- Longwarry Pre-School
- Trafalgar Kindergarten
- Thorpdale and District Kindergarten
- Grace Berglund Kindergarten, Warragul
- Warragul Community Pre-School
- St Andrews Kindergarten, Warragul
- Warragul Primary Early Learning Centre
- Willow Grove Kindergarten
- Yarragon Early Learning Centre
- Mary Beck Pre-School, Neerim South
Online enrolments are currently being accepted for 2020 and 2021 enrolments.
Although kindergarten open days are currently postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, parents and guardians are encouraged to apply to make sure they are included in the first round of allocations. The open days will be rescheduled to later in the year when the restrictions are no longer in place.
For more information about kinder enrolments or to access the online applications forms, please visit www.bawbawshire.vic.gov.au/Kinders
Quotes attributable to Mayor Cr Danny Goss
“I encourage local families to register for a kinder place for 2021 before the end of June to make sure their child is included in the first round of allocations. Fortunately, the application process is now fully online, and you can apply at any time of the day.”