Council Meeting Snapshot - Wednesday 27 November 2019
Published on 28 November 2019
To keep our community up to date with key Council decisions, outcomes and plans; here is a snapshot summary from Council’s Wednesday 27 November 2019 ordinary meeting.
- Council refused planning permit application PLA0139/18 for a two-lot subdivision and removal of covenant at 20 Rangeview Street, Warragul.
- Council refused planning permit application PLA0350/18 for a two-lot subdivision and removal of covenant at 37 Rangeview Street, Warragul.
- Council received the draft Timber Encouragement Policy and agreed to place the policy on public exhibition for community feedback through a ‘Have Your Say’ process.
- Council granted planning permit PLA0132/19 for the development of agricultural building (horticulture glasshouse) and associated works at 196 Yarragon Shady Creek Road, Yarragon.
- Council awarded tender 2019045 to Farnham Built Pty Ltd., for the construction of a female friendly netball pavilion at the Darnum Recreation Reserve and seek a project variation with Sport and Recreation Victoria (SRV) for approval to reconstruct the Darnum Recreation Reserve public toilets.
- Council awarded tender 2019064 to Mat Cat Constructions for Victoria Streetscape works which will include an upgrade to the current taxi rank to meet disability access standards.
- Council awarded Tender 2019054 for local road reconstructions.
- Council received the Quarter 1 2019/20 Quarterly Performance Report.
- Council received the Quarter 1 2019/20 Quarterly Capital Works Program Report.
The next Council meeting will be from 5.30pm on Wednesday 11 December at the Trafalgar Business Centre at 107 Princes Hwy. Community members are welcome to attend or tune into the live stream from home. The agenda for the next meeting will be available online the Friday prior to the meeting.