Baw Baw Extreme – Adventure Junkie
Baw Baw Extreme is a new epic Multisport race designed for elite athletes and weekend warriors keen to challenge themselves and compete against the tough and scenic terrain of Baw Baw.
The spectacular 84 km course travels from Walhalla to Baw Baw Alpine Resort via the Thomson River and Erica.
- Beginning in Walhalla with a 5 km run to the Thomson Railway Station,
- Followed by a 14.5 km paddle on Thomson river to the Bruntons Bridge.
- Then a 40 km mountain bike section, where racers will discover sections of Erica mountain bike park trails as well as local 4wd roads to the Eastern Tyres Camp ground.
- The final leg is a 25 km gruelling trail run along Australian Alps walking track where racers will climb to the altitude of 1500 meters before reaching a long-awaited finish line in the heart of Baw Baw Alpine Resort.
Two event options are available: an intense One Day or more achievable Two day option with overnight stop in Erica.
Register for the event here!
Friday, 16 April 2021 | 12:00 AM
- Sunday, 18 April 2021 | 11:59 PM
Mt Baw Baw, Baw Baw Village, Mt Baw Baw 3833 View Map