Warragul Early Learning Centre Project
A new Early Learning Centre for our growing community.
Update - July 2020
The Warragul Primary Early Learning Centre opened its doors on Tuesday 14 July 2020, on the first day of term three.
Co-located at Warragul Primary School, the new $3.2 million dollar centre has been one of this Council’s key infrastructure projects.
The new centre has capacity to provide 132 new and much needed three and four-year-old kinder placements to service the growing community.
The new centre features:
- Two multi-use activity rooms for kinder programs.
- Two consultation rooms for dedicated allied health, maternal and child health services such as immunisations.
- Comfortable lounge area for those waiting for appointments.
- Staff office space, meeting room and lunch room.
- Additional car parking spaces.
- Accessible ramps for easy entry/exit.
- Fresh landscaping and new signage.
This centre has been funded in partnership with Federal and State Governments and Baw Baw Shire Council.
Project Budget and Funding
The total budget to deliver this project was $3.2 million.
Baw Baw Shire Council has been successful in securing funding support from both State and Federal Governments.
Total funding contributions include:
Baw Baw Shire Council - $970,000
- State Government - $650,000
- Federal Government - $1,750,000
Total Project Cost- $3,369,000
Kindergarten infrastructure remains one of Council’s key advocacy priorities. We will continue to advocate for the needs of our growing Shire to other levels of Government so we can work together to deliver projects that matter.
Do you have any questions?
We’re here to help! If you have any questions about the Warragul Early Learning Centre Project, please get in touch with us on 5624 2411, via Live Chat on our website or vie Facebook Messenger at any time during business hours.