Unless otherwise stated all Council meetings will be held in the Trafalgar Business Centre.
Council meetings will commence at 5.30pm, with the exception of Confidential Council meetings which will commence at 5.00pm and are closed to the public.
Council meetings are open to the public and everyone is invited to attend.
Community briefings will be booked and details published when scheduled.
Upcoming Ordinary Council Meetings are scheduled for:
- Wednesday 13 February
- Wednesday 26 February (Special Council Meeting - Hearing of Submissions, from 6.30pm)
- Wednesday 27 February
- Wednesday 13 March
- Wednesday 27 March
- Wednesday 10 April
- Wednesday 24 April
- Wednesday 8 May
- Wednesday 22 May
- Wednesday 5 June (Special Council Meeting to hear Budget and Council Plan submissions)
- Wednesday 12 June
- Wednesday 19 June (Special Council Meeting to hear submissions in relation to planning application PLA0310/17 - 60 Warragul Korumburra Road, Warragul. Meeting will be held at West Gippsland Arts Centre's Fountain Room at 5.30pm.)
- Wednesday 26 June
- Wednesday 10 July (Meeting will be held at West Gippsland Arts Centre's Fountain Room at 5.30pm.)
- Wednesday 24 July
- Wednesday 14 August
- Wednesday 28 August
- Wednesday 11 September
- Wednesday 18 September (Special Council Meeting to adopt financial report and performance statement)
- Wednesday 25 September
- Wednesday 9 October
- Wednesday 23 October
- Wednesday 6 November (Special Statutory Meeting to elect Mayor and Deputy Mayor)
- Wednesday 13 November
- Wednesday 27 November
For more information please go to Council Meetings.
To view the agendas and minutes for each meeting, go to our Agenda and Minutes section.
To view a meeting live, or to watch a recording of a past meeting, go to our Live Streaming Council Meetings section.