Recreation Strategies, Plans and News
Baw Baw Shire Council has developed a range of strategies and masterplans, which set the direction for providing location-based recreation facilities and for individual sports in the future.
A selection of these strategies include:
- Baw Baw Recreation Strategy 2017-2027(PDF, 7MB)
- Dowton Park Master Plan Review(PDF, 2MB)
- Drouin Recreation Plan Review(PDF, 5MB)
- Indoor Stadium Feasibility Study(PDF, 3MB)
- Lardner Equestrian Master Plan(PDF, 6MB)
- Rural Recreation Reserve Masterplans Stage 1 Review(PDF, 34MB)
- Rural Recreation Reserve Master Plans Stage 2(PDF, 5MB)
- Skate and BMX Strategy(PDF, 3MB)
- Tennis Strategy(PDF, 599KB)
- Trafalgar Recreation Precinct Master Plan Review(PDF, 2MB)
- Warragul Outdoor Recreation Plan Review(PDF, 12MB)
We produce a quarterly Recreation Newsletter that provides information and updates about what is happening around the Shire with regard to recreation. If you have any articles or good news stories from your club or community organisation, or would like to subscribe, email the Recreation team.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure our documents are accessible and compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, some documents cannot be converted to completely adhere to these guidelines. This may include documents that were not created by Council or directly supplied to Council in an electronic format, as well as any documents that are subject to frequent and substantial changes.
If you wish to access Council documents that are not AA Accessible, or that are not available, on this website, you can contact our Community Information and Service team by phone on 5624 2411, send an online enquiry, or visit a Customer Service Centre for further assistance.
Additionally, some pages on this website include hyperlinks to external/other sites. Council does not accept responsibility or liability for the contents of any information or documents provided by outside sites through these links, nor does it assume any legal responsibility for degree of accessibility or the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of the information in the links.