About the Circle of Security Parenting Program
At times all parents feel lost without a clue about what our children might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security® Parenting program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
Importance of Attending
Fifty years of university-based research confirms that secure children:
- Possess greater self-esteem.
- Build better relationships with parents and peers.
- Are more ready for school.
- Have greater self-control and increased empathy.
- Exhibit better understanding of how the world works, and appreciate their own value in the world.
- Confidently explore the world, knowing and trusting that their needs will be met when they are upset or distressed.
- Are better able to regulate and manage their emotions.
Learning objectives of the training:
- Understand your child’s emotional world by learning to read his/her emotional needs
- Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of your child’s self esteem
- Honour your innate wisdom and desire for your child to be secure
Circle of Security Parenting Program is available to parents and caregivers free of charge.
For more information phone 5624 2540.