About Play Matters
At Play Matters our focus is on delighting in our children.
- Families will have the opportunity to participate in a range of experiences with their children.
- To build on their connection with their children.
- To develop an increased understanding of their children’s communication through observing specific behaviours.
- To explore new parenting approaches.
- Facilitators and families will work in partnership toward achieving individual family goals.
- Families will have access to a range of information regarding services in the local community.
- Play Matters works collaboratively with a range of services and support agencies and has regular visits from a variety of professionals.
Benefits for children
Creating a strong, healthy relationship between you and your child is the most important gift you can give to your children. Play Matters provides opportunities for you and your children to spend quality time together.
Benefits for parents, grandparents and carers
- Learn more about parenting.
- Share the joys and challenges of parenting with others.
- Spend quality time with their children.
- Build on their relationship with their child.
- Meet other local families.
- Relax and talk in a friendly atmosphere.
- Collaborate with a range of professionals regarding topics that are important.
What to bring
A healthy snack, a sunhat and water bottle for your child.
For more information phone 5624 2486.