Baby and Toddler Information Sessions
Information sessions for babies and toddlers are held regularly in Warragul and are advertised on this page.
Baby Information Sessions - Diet, Development, Dental Session
Parents and babies are invited to attend these information sessions, topics to be covered include:
- Normal growth first year/second year.
- Food groups - when to start solids and how
- Signs of readiness, textures and tastes.
- Finger foods and choking hazards
- Drinks – breast/formula/water- use of cups
- Food sensitivities
- Food preparation and storage
- Travelling with food
- Independent eating and mealtime problems
- Dental hygiene and care of your baby’s teeth
Feel free to come with lots of questions!
There are no scheduled sessions at present.