Becoming a Family Day Care Educator
Family Day Care is a national network of childcare professionals committed to providing a unique, flexible, family focused childcare experience for families.
In Baw Baw, we're building family day care into a number one childcare option around and we need your help. If you have experience with children, can provide a warm, secure and family focused environment, and want to build your own successful home based child care business, we would like to hear from you. Phone Family Day Care Office (03) 5625 0201 or email the Family Day Care team for more information on becoming a Family Day Care Educator (Provider).
What Family Day Care offers you:
- Select your own days and hours of work (minimum three weekdays per week)
- Opportunity to earn a financially rewarding income
- Manage your business, your income and your work
- Flexibility, convenience and independence in running your own business from home
- Develop tailored educational programs for children based on their individual developmental needs, interests and experiences.
- Regular professional development and training opportunities
- Regular support and resourcing by friendly and experienced staff.
- Build long lasting bonds with children and families
- Network with other likeminded professional FDC educators and staff
- Thorough and comprehensive orientation process
- Provide environments that help build children’s connections with the world around them
- Be a part of a team who is committed to continual improvement
We are looking for passionate educators!
If you are interested in becoming a Family Day Care Educator in Baw Baw Shire, please contact us on (03) 5625 0216 or by email.