Dangerous and Unsightly Premises
Residents are not permitted to allow their premises or property to become dangerous, unsightly or detrimental to the amenity of the neighbourhood under the Community Local Law 2008.
- Grass, weeds or vegetation over 300mm in height on an allotment less than 4,000 sq m in a residential, industrial, business or special use zone.
- Excavation materials, waste and unconstrained rubbish.
There are also restrictions on what can be stored on your property without a permit, including:
- Shipping containers, temporary buildings or other similar structures.
- Machinery (including assembly or dismantling), unless for personal or recreational use of the owner or occupier of the land and not for financial gain.
- Unregistered vehicles or vehicle parts.
- Building materials.
- Removable houses in the process of being relocated.
For further information please call Community Compliance department on 5624 2411.