Spirit of Warragul Festival
Celebrate the launch of the the A2 Class Steam Locomotive - the Spirit of Warragul - at this fun-filled community event!
- Traction engine display and procession
- Standing engines Vintage cars,
trucks and buses
- Art and photography exhibition
- Brass band, music and poetry
- Performances by local school children, Scouts and Guides
- Jumping castle, face painting and music (till 1pm)
- Market stalls including food and wine tastings and art and craft (till 1pm)
- Model train display
Train tickets are now sold out but you can view the train as it comes into Warragul scheduled at 10.10am!
Saturday, 13 May 2017 | 10:00 AM
- 04:00 PM
Warragul CBD - Locations TBC, Queen Street, Warragul 3820 View Map