Worm Farm and Compost Bin Rebate
Details of Payments:
- 100% of your money spent up to $100
- You must be a ratepayer to receive the rebate
- If you spend $50 you will get back $50
- If you spend $120 you will only get back $100
What Compost Bin or Worm Farm should I buy?
- Any compost bin or worm farm is acceptable.
- It is not acceptable for you buy materials to build your own (ie wood and nails).
Terms and Conditions:
- The compost bin must be purchased new and an application submitted between 1 July 2012 and 30 June 2013.
- There are a limited number of rebates available and Baw Baw Shire Council reserves the right to cancel the compost bin rebate should be scheme reach its maximum budget allocation.
- To receive the rebate, it is required that you submit a photocopy of a tax invoice or receipt of purchase satisfying the following: date and place of purchase; model of the compost bin; the receipt number; the ABN of the store where the bin was purchased showing it has been paid in full. Receipts will only be returned if requested.
- The rebate is available to ratepayers of Baw Baw Shire only and the compost bin/worm farm must be installed at the applicant's primary place of residence.
- The rebate amount cannot exceed the total purchase price. The compost bin must be used for domestic purposes only and not for re-sale.
- Baw Baw Shire Council will only pay one rebate per residence to a maximum of $100 (this includes rebates received in the previous rebate scheme). A cheque will be issued in the name of the ratepayer. The application form must be filled out and signed by the ratepayer.
- Can be downloaded from the tab to the right of the screen; or
- Picked up at any Baw Baw Shire Council Customer Service Centre.
- At any Customer Service Centre
- By mail to Baw Baw Shire Council, P O Box 304, Warragul 3820
For further details please contact the Executive Assistant Community Assets on 5624 2411.