Business Advisory Board
The objectives of the Business Advisory Board are to:
- Provide considered advice and recommendations to Council on strategic economic development issues and opportunities;
- Discuss and inform Council decisions on key business strategies, projects and programs;
- Assist Council in understanding the challenges facing business within the Baw Baw Shire;
- Provide an opportunity for creative ideas, positive contributions and solutions to business issues affecting Baw Baw Shire;
- To assist Council with the development and implementation of Council’s Economic Development Strategy.