Council Meeting Snapshot
Wednesday 10 October 2018 Meeting Snapshot
- Council endorsed draft designs for the Drouin Civic Park Playspace upgrade and seek to obtain external funding to deliver the upgrade as one major park upgrade project.
- Council agreed to enter into a licence agreement with the Thorpdale Bowling Club for an adjoining reserve.
- Council agreed to waiver the fees payable by all Historical and Genealogical Societies within our municipality that use a Council managed facilities.
Safe and Sustainable Environments
- Council heard submissions during the section 223 process in relation to the proposed discontinuance of a section of Lillico Road, Warragul.
- Council heard Heard submissions during the section 223 process in relation to the declaration of a section of McDonalds Track, Thorpdale as ‘unused’.
- Council accepted the tenders submitted by 11 tenderers for a Civil and Ancillary Works Panel for local roads maintenance and construction works within the Shire.
- Council accepted the tender submitted by Brownlie Holdings Pty Ltd for the reconstruction of Bowen Street, Warragul.
- Council appointed Cr Mikaela Power as the Councillor representative to the Municipal Association of Victoria.
- Council appointed Cr Tricia Jones, Cr Jessica O’Donnell, Cr Mikaela Power and Cr Darren Wallace to the the Early Years Advisory Committee.
To see the full minutes from the Wednesday 10 October 2018 Council meeting, please go to Agendas and Minutes.
Subscribe to Council News Email Updates for more latest news delivered to you directly by email.