Council Meeting Snapshot
To keep our community up to date with key Council decisions, outcomes and plans; here is a snapshot summary from Council’s Wednesday 12 June 2019 ordinary meeting.
Wednesday 12 June 2019 Meeting Snapshot
- Council deferred a decision on the Allambee Estate Road bridge replacement to the Council meeting 10 July 2019.
- Council approved with amended conditions planning permit PLA0063/11.D – 14 Moe Willow Grove Road, Willow Grove.
- Council approved with amended conditions planning permit PLA0071/18 – Lot 1 Sunny Creek Connection Road, Trafalgar.
- Council approved planning permit PLA0108/18 – 2 Oddy Street, Drouin for the construction of ten dwellings and associated works.
- Council noted the Quarterly Performance Report for Q3 2018/19.
- Council awarded the tender for Insurance Broking and Risk Management services to Jardine Lloyd Thompson.
For full details, see the full meeting minutes here.
The next Council meeting will be held on Wednesday 26 June 2019 at the Trafalgar Business Centre.
Want to find out more?
To see the full minutes and agendas from any Council meeting, please go to Agendas and Minutes or tune in and watch the live stream recordings at Live Streaming Council Meetings.
Subscribe to Council News Email Updates for more latest news delivered to you directly by email.